View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sorry about your experience!

I'm sorry about your bad experience! I had to "fire" my first neurologist too. Not because he was rude, but because he didn't seem to care enough about what I was experiencing to take a good look at my blood labs and try to interpret my grossly abnormal results. I guess my "case" didn't interest him very much. Anyway, sometimes people who are healthy don't understand what it is like to have scarey and uncomfortable symptoms. I hope you can find a good neurologist who is more compassionate!
NancyKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowcntry View Post
I am so mad at my neuro doctor that I had to get a new one. I had an appointment with him the other day. He asked me how I was doing. I told him I thought my neuropathy was moving into my stomach, back and hands. He had the nerve to say to me, thats what happens when you have neuropathy. I will see you in two months. WHAT?? I think my mouth dropped. Has anyone ever had a doctor be so rude to you? He didn't even bother to say, hey lets do some tests to see if this is true. What a JERK. Well at least I have a new one, lets hope he is compassionate and wants to help me. Thanks for listening. By the way I am 40 and have had neuropathy for about 6 months, the only symptom I have is a stabbing, sharp, burning pain in both of my feet.

Michele
NancyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote