View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
I'm so sorry , I hope you don't get worst.
I do have a blind spot, most of the inside of my eye (near my nose) but I don't really notice it until I just look thought my left eye. And no, I still haven't heard anything from my eye Dr.
I hope your eye doctor gets back to you quickly. Has he diagnosed it as ON, or is he waiting for another symptom to pop up before he'll say it is ON?

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a blind spot or two soon. My eyes are still dilated right now, and if I look thru just the right eye, I can see a patch of blurry vision that wasnt that bad last night...so I think the blind spot is still building itself.

My eye hurts more than it did yesterday, now it hurts if I close my eyes to yawn or sneeze in addition to being sore if I move my eye side-to-side.

He told me that I could take ibuprofen or tylenol for the pain, or I could even take the Midrin that I have for migraines. (said the Midrin might work better, since it's got the sleepy properties to it)

I had to think about this seriously, and asked the opthalmologist several questions about it. I think I will be taking the steroids if/when he offers them. I just dont think I can wait this one out this time. I about went mad the first time I had ON, waiting for it to get better. I was going to sign up for school in the next few weeks, and I dont want to have to skip going back again because the MS Trolls that live in my brain dont think I should be going back to school.

So, I guess if this gets worse in the next few days, I'll be learning where the infusion center is (guessing that it's at the MS Clinic)

I guess I'll get my computer set-up for voice commands and reading text out to me like I had it in 2006. (love that text-to-speech program!)

I'm just really peeved off that the stupid MS Trolls have returned to drive me batty.

Last edited by Erin524; 02-20-2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fixed a spelling error that changed meaning of sentence
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote