View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
He wasn't in the office when I went in the 2nd time, he was going to look at the 2nd VF test and compare it to the 1st and than let me know if it's ON or something else.
My visual field tests were good so far. Even tho when I put the eye patch on, my vision in the unpatched eye seemed to gray out or get a big shadow in it. (weird...)

My left eye (the one that had ON in 2006) had improved to better than it was the first time I'd seen this eye doctor. The right one, the eye doctor told me, looked like I missed a few of the blinky lights but that he didnt think that was too strange, but said it could be that I've got a blind spot that's not too obvious yet.

I think I'm going to have to not read all the optic neuritis threads that people have been posting. I swear, this is the "fashionable" MS symptom to have this month. "Everyone's doing it"

I hope your ON and my ON will be healing very soon. It sucked the first time around for me, I'm sure that this time will have a lot of suckage tagging along with it too.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (02-20-2008)