View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default fatique

Wow, Nikki
You hit the nail on the head. I agree a big contributer is the stress we are under zaps the energy!

Remember to take a vitim daily with calcium and Iron, some take health food vitimins, gingKoba, or similar, but make sure it will not react to your meds. Ask your pharmacist about your meds too. Maybe one is making you real tired, you can take at PM. My daughter takes one at 8:00PM and the other at 11:00 PM.

Did you have recent blood work? The other thing to consider, I had a hypothroid problem diagx. That really makes it almost an innability to do more then get the youngest out the door to school and nap after one or two chores..(if I get that far), and pray my son does not need me to watch the grandson before I go to work. I only work three days 3 hours, but get home and pass out after supper.

Many nights since I started back to work, no big meals. Pizza and KFC or similar two nights a week, frozen entree's, speghetti a night. I try to do Chicken and rice, and stews now that winter is here.

My laundry gets washed and dried, sits in the basket to fold and put away the enxt day, or next, drag butt to clean bathrooms and vacuum one a week, or once a month, lol.

OBT there was a thread we contributed to on shortcut household helps.
Like the GREAT Lysol wipes, swifter mop, put rags on the feet and glide acros the floor wiping it....

paper plates, cups, one dish meals, slow cooker type.
frozen meal to just add the meat.

My husband complains he can't walk anywhere without knocking into things lately. I stack to put away items and there they sit. (Heaven forbid someone would put it away for me). Not there job,

I hope you can find something to help, maybe lessening the plate after the hearing will help.
Hugs,
Di

Pocono area, PA