View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 04:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I didn't think anyone could get a laser for home use. They are dangerous at therapeutic strengths? Also, what is causing your pain? I don't know if I read carefully enough, but it seemed like I never saw a posting saying what is wrong with you.
I'm a firm believer in getting a diagnosis before I treat.
It's also true that when they go out and x-ray backs at random, they find enough slipped discs and stenosis to cause major symptoms in 50% of adults, but much much less than 50% have symptoms(problems). It's also true that NOT treating some problems can cause other, chronic problems.
Just a reminder
Jane
(P.S. I've been eating natural foods (including steak) and almost 100% whole only grains since 1965 and think many 'alternative' therapies are great)
1994 broke neck lifting dad - misdiagnosed 4 yrs by HMO as carpal tunnel and malingerer (!) Lamination with titanium 97 - full Central Sensitization by 2000. Now get meninges inflammatory attacks that cause venous occusions leaving me concussed or writhing without enough time to recuperate. Can't wait for Clifford Woolfe's selective painkiller for only nerves in pain. Now on Methadone, bacofen, etc. usual effects
gizmogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote