View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 02:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

on a whim, I rediscovered this site today since I have not been on braintalk for probably 2 years. The only reason I am registering is because as coincidence would have it, I saw a thread about BarryG and Dr. Jho. I also had surgery about 2 months after BarryG (June 2003) and his advice (including asking for pumpkin pie post surgery!) was very helpful! My surgery has been a success. I had his procedure performed on C3-4, C4-C5. I have cervical stenosis at lower C levels as well and Dr. Jho was going to do those levels in a second surgery. Over the past 3 years, I have, at times, contemplated an additional procedure on the 2 lower c spine levels but then the symptoms diminish. In writing Dr. Jho, he has pretty much told me to consider an additional procedure when symptoms are truly persistent and aggravating. He is definitely one that respects the risks of surgery and does not operate just upon the 'anatomic or MRI findings'. For that, I greatly respect him.

Again, my reason for registration and posting here is to provide yet another positive and successful experience with Dr. Jho. His specialized procedures are not always helpful and appropriate for certain patients but for those who are good candidates, I would highly recommend him.
kismet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote