View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question What about RSI pains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carjon43452 View Post
I had one done a while back. Basically they check your limitations as to how far you can walk, how much you can lift, how much you can push and/or pull and various other tests to see at what level you can "function". If you refuse to do a test without a good reason they count it against you....at least that is what they told me when I did mine. I tried almost everything and if I could not do it I would tell them after I tried. Don't do anything that will worsen your condition but try what they want.....does that make sense?
.... What if most of the pain comes later? I have RSIs and I flare up as a result of doing everyday things.... If I lay low (read: do nothing) for a couple of days, then do something like type for 5 minutes straight or sweep the floor or get books out of my backpack then I usually will hurt an hour or two afterward...
Does anyone have experience with this in a QME or Functional Eval? Its hard to prove these kinds of limitations in a objective medical meeting if you aren't in pain right?? What to do

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote