View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imahotep View Post
LisaShea;

Did it feel like your "RSD" went away as frequently as ten or fifteen times a day? ...then when it came back it was as strong as ever and felt like it would never quit.

I keep thinking (or trying not to) that I have a neuroma. The MRI is inconclusive according to the docs but they seem to seriously doubt it.
No, mine didn't go away - it was relentless. The pain was helped with inpatient, week-long epidurals but the relief was never for very long. Other things like accupuncture helped; HBOT helped; other things helped but always came back. Not just the pain but all of the symptoms: discoloration, temperature changes - my left leg was 10 degrees colder than my right, my leg would get molted( the blood would pool in a strange red and white blothiness), atrophy, muscle cramps in my foot( tiny muscles), my toes would spasm and dance, my legs looked really bad.

Neuromas do cause nerve entrapment and impingement so you may be on to something with yourself. Maybe the neuroma is the cause of your symptoms. Maybe there is a way to get rid of the neuroma?

Hope to you,
Lisa
lisashea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Imahotep (05-14-2008)