View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Is this like a medical chain???

Do you have a web site or something? I'm drawing a total recall blank about such things other than 'Dellon Institute' centers which might be in your area. Tho I don't know about that.
I bet if you go to the top blue bar and just use the search feature for 'Dellon' You mite find a lot more than you'd like to know about their approach.
All I could say is that IF they say the words: IF you qualify. Be very very wary.... It's kind of like going into a surgeons' office for a consult and he/she says...WE GOTTA OPERATE TODAY! or you'll die! HUH?
Me? I didn't have to experience such issues, I got very lucky with my second and third neuro opinons and they got me on my way to treatment. Honestly, IF I had not gotten full diagnosis and treatment [a year plus a couple of months after onset] I would probably be a permanent PN wheelchair person rite now. I've been properly treated for four years and have five 'wonderful' years with total to partial numbness and all that comes with it.
Soo, if you can give me more info on these places, I can get to you as much as there is to be found on them...
BTW? IF it is Dellon? Insurance doesn't cover their work...AT ALL! I've looked at that for other folks...
May your pain not get worse, but, at least be consistent! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote