View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Could I make a request?? That we ALL use a larger font. What we start with is just too small, ok?

Brain, sorry bout your hip. Is your lower back a mess? I remember when my hip was "out" and my chiro kept saying NO, its your lower back that is out which throws your hip out. I would argue back and then realized he's the expert, duh!!! ANd... he was right. I cannot remember where in your spine your syr..gy problem is. Sorry I cannot remember how to spell it much less SAY it.

I was just about to say I am ok, and for the most part I am. But this week,or of late, I am having problems with my lungs. I see the Rheumy on this Friday and he thinks I have sarcoidosis involving the lungs. I just cannot get my lungs to expand it seems. I breathe so shallow that I even stop breathing while awake!!!

I DO have sleep apnea and this "other" neuro truly beleives that I have narcolepsy. Its confusing but I trust him. He was even excited as he told me, now that I have some evidence I know I can treat you. Who figured this docs would be confused and frustrated???

So off to yet another sleep study to measure what I need for my Cpap/?
ANd then another will be ordered to see how I breathe etc during the daytime. This is ALL so expensive for my copay.

But I would be SO HAPPY if we could see the GRASS and get INTO The 20's Brain!!! LOL

Take care and know that I do think and care for each of you,

JAN
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote