View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
Erin, so sorry to hear this but glad you found out early. I didn't do steroids last time but if I'm ever faced with this this again, I think I would. To avoid further inflammation, I think it would be worth it. (Last time I had already hit the top of the curve by the time I found out and was headed toward recovery, albeit, a long one!) Are they not offering steroids as an option for you?
It's an option, but not yet. He wants to wait and see if it gets any worse. I'm supposed to call him back if the pain in my eye gets worse, or if I develop any blind spots.

So far, so good...my eye doesnt hurt any worse than it did yesterday, it still hurts, but it's not too horrible. I've had black eyes that hurt worse than this. It hurts if I move it, and it hurts if I blink or squinch my eyelid too much, but it's no where near the pain I had in my other eye when I got ON in 2006. (to compare, this is a 3 on the 1 - 10 pain scale...the first case of ON was a 12 on the 1 - 10 scale, before the blind spots appeared, and the night before and the day that I got the blind spots it was a 478...worst pain I'd ever felt)

I actually have a pain in my tailbone right now that hurts more than my eye does.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote