View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi All!

Well; here I am again a day late and a dollar short!

Not much new around here. My Mother is with us every year from Nov 1st-May 1st since my sister in Iowa and I have split custody of her.

We have had cloudy skies and rain yesterday and it most likely will rain again tonight which we don't care for the rain but good for the crops.

That is an old saying we always said in the Midwest but out here we just have palms and cacti so those are our "crops".

We noticed daffodills are up about 3" now so a good sign. Everything else looks pretty good and the cacti in our "yard" are looking greener in spots.

We were looking out the windows this morning and all the mountains surrounding us have snow on them! Better up there than down here.

I have had the achey breakys the last few days so am blaming it on the humidity since it is normally so dry here.

Mom, Bill and I had our flu shots but lots of virus' going around now so hoping none of us "catch" any of those nasties.

I baked apple crunch yesterday and was nice to have the oven on to warm up the house and smells good too.

I have to go weigh in for TOPS tomorrow so I KNOW I will have another gain... oh well; it was worth every bite too so there!!

AZjanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote