View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Debbie - A little denial is a good thing, I think. Keeps you looking for obvious reasons for your problems, and not looking for *sx* if that makes sense.

Do try to keep track of this stuff though, because that can help you figure it out sooner.

Jan - Good luck with the sleep study. Talk to the doc about the cost on the CPap equipment and see if they can help you with the cost, if you need it. No harm in asking, and somethimes they know who to call to get assistance with that.

Keep us posted, okay?

I had my whole back MRId, my lumbar was fine then. The doc wants to see that report, and maybe do an MRI on the hip. The hip x ray showed nothing. He poked all over and said "You'd expect lower back tender points, sciatica. You have none of that that I can find. And none in the right leg, which is not at all normal. I still think it's the syrinx or something *nerve*."

I go back next week again for more neck shots, I'll bring the lumbar report, and if he wants a hip MRI I'll do that. I told him I doubt there's anything wrong though.

Sarah - you'd think all those kids AND working would count as exercise...

I didn't have the time or energy when I was working with 2 kids and not sick.

Janie - I'd love to pix of your yard. One of my most prized specimens is my prickly pear, the only cactus that grows outside in Ohio. It's not coming around yet - usually it perks up about Mother's Day. But it's about 4-5 yrs old and growing pretty nice. People flip when they see that growing here.