View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 07:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if alfie knows how grateful i am that she is here sending me/us needed {{{{{hugs}}}}}} just in time!!!
I wonder if alfie knows how happy i am for her and hubby that they had a good time!!
Iwonder if i have any brain left to study for my GED test.I really cant remember half the time where i put my notes of things i'm not suppose to forget I need a one on one teacher at this point.
I have interest-just no money....

I wonder how i can say this? Topamax has taken away my ability to concentrate/comprehend anything beyond basic conversation.Sometimes i have a real hard time even doing that..

I wonder if the room knows i am not here just because the topics are kool.
I wonder if the room knows that i am a survivor of attempted suicide...

I wonder if the room knows just how much these posts help me from day to day...:0)

I wonder if alfie knows that i love dogs too -just cant have one with my kitties..
Here is a pic from 9-26{11days old} of my 2 youngest kitties.
I had to take 9 pics b4 i could get this one of them both lookin at me...
noops is the blk one-lucky is the white/tabby colored one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noops and lucky.jpg (25.1 KB, 1441 views)

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote