View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Wally's Mom,
How is Wally doing? Good to see you posting here as well...

I guess will learn more together...
It has been about a year since I was on the original braintalk..I left for a variety of reasons which I posted at the old braintalk before I left.., then came back for a short time, then my computer crashed..and stayed down for months..and unfortunately I left with out notice..lost my old e-mail account as things bounced because I could not get in..which was the only place that contained you guessed it some Braintalk members phone numbers..all the ones I had anyway..
Then life happened..and you know Murphy's law..what can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible moment...
Anyway..best I can figure Braintalk suffered a couple of major crashes.apparently this last time being the worst..
People here..entirely new administrators set up a temporary safehaven..which they have now decided to make permament..
This forum has different guidlines concerning mods and bannings..but most of the other rules are the same....also we know who the Mods are here...
These differences are the best I can figure out anyway..
I can say this the MODs here were very timely in responding to my questions..so if you have any questions ..I wouldn't hesitate posting or private messaging them..
Anyway some people from old Braintalk are poting here..some have chosen to stay here..others like me will probably be posting at both...
People I feel have some very legitimate concerns at old Braintalk...but personally for me I'd rather discuss them there if allowed..Lisa

Last edited by lisag; 10-07-2006 at 09:42 PM.
lisag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote