Thread: Hi All
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Di I agree with you that if someone we know posts a "weird" post, that indeed they could be having a bad reaction to their meds. I take 9 meds four times per day est., and there are another four when I have additional problems. During the first year, we tried several drugs which caused me difficulty - primarily that Topomax.

So if people are caring and supportive, before attacking I'd contact the person via PM or telephone or email, and check them out - are they ok? And point out if they've posted something objectionable - did they mean to? Sometimes what is written will "read" angry when we're not - that's happened to me a couple of times over the last few years here. I think your advice to everyone, Di, comes after having a lot of experience here and on other TOS sites where we've seen meds, pain, financial difficulties, divorce, etc., take some mental tolls on our friends.

Thanks again Di for knowing me so well - even though we've never met, and only spoken once on the phone, you are a friend. I am thankful for all of you!
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote