View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Radio frequency?

Sorry if this is long and my thoughts are scattered.

2 weeks a go I had my first facet joint diagnostic with versed. I flet fine. Not groggy, didn't forget anything.

Pain in shoulder was gone by the time I got to the car - Cool! And next day, my left arm weakness was so much better. Didn't ache, and I could blow dry my haiR. LOL - that's a big deal to me as I have not been able to hold a hair dryer in that hand for almost a year.

Only thing was my neck was a little swollen and really sore. Well, stick a needle in it 5 times and hat do you expect?

And then I had another yesterday. I was expecting NOT another diagnostic. I thought he did one dx, then something else. So I must have gotten confused about something. Anyhoo...

Went okay again. But I didn't feel so good when I got home - like I was running a low grade temp, took a few doses of Advil through the afternoon and night. I normally wouldn't, but figured it might help the fever and and keep my neck from swelling which it did.

(just thought that might help somebody else)

But as I was leaving the clinic, the doc says next week I go back and have raido frequency.

I'm not ure what this one is about, if this is the one I thought I was having yesterday or what (facet joint injection).

Yikes, I thought I was getting 2 series of shgots, now I'm getting 4!

I deserve jewelry for this.

Anybody have this radio frequency care to comment?