View Single Post
Old 10-07-2006, 11:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well there you are...
I was looking for you-then i disappeared..LOL
I'm sorry!!!
From what i have learned about you on here Billie.You sound so kind hearted.
Iknow you want to make your nephews happy but listen.
"You" are the one that has to "live" where ever it may be you end up hanging your hat!!!
Not your nephews...Also you really need to make life as easy as possible on yourself right now..You said w/a new home there will be new things to buy.Why take the more complicated route? when you have enough going on..
I am not trying to be bossy.Just puttin my 2 cents in there...
I hope you meant you are watching someone else paint too..Would'nt i just be a regular mother hen if i were right there???HeeHee
My mom once kicked me out while i was taking care of her because she said i was getting on her nerves with my mothering qualities..LOL
Oh ..She called me and told me to come back that night.She was on heavy pain meds..I was getting on her nerves though..:0)

I am sorry to hear about the poor lil kitty..Ihope you are able to find homes for the rest of them..I know you said you had alot of them..I sure hope you can find homes for them all before you go...

As for your son...I just findthat kinda krazy !!!I could NEVER do my mom that way!!!! He should be worried about you .Not giving you more heart ache!!!
Your right you have tried to help him.If it did'nt work.Now he needs to help himself.You did'nt do the crime!!!
That makes me boiling mad when i hear of people treating their parents like they owe them something in this life!!!!
I had alot of resentments toward my parents for many years.Then one day i just kinda snapped out of it.I realized they are getting old.I was not gonna have them forever!!
I had to make a choice either learn how to deal with them the way they are -or walk away.I could'nt live w/myself if i walked away.So i read alotta books on self help and how to heal my relationship w/them.

I know you are very busy with things lately .Ihope you read this and write back soon enough..
Your always in my prayers and thoughts.
{{{{{{{{{billie}}}}}}}}}}}
Your friend
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote