View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Describe how you went numb?

Can we share how we go numb? Here's mine:

I woke up on a Monday, and I felt a pain in my back shoulder blade. It bothered me for about two hours. I streached out, and rubbed it. It was centered there and it hurt. I kept moving my neck hoping it would stop. It didn't. Then, as I was on the computer, I noticed that my left thumb went numb. To the point I could not feel anything. That lasted for about a week. Later, it went up to my elbow. Pins and needles. Very annoying. Then it went up under my arm pit and to the shoulder. Stayed like that for days. Then it went to my neck, jaw and face. Then it moved down my left breast, to my stomach area, all on the left side. Thats when I finally freaked out. At its worst, I was fully numb, at its best, it was pins and needles. After 6 weeks of this, it subsided, and worked its way back down in reverse. Finally, about the two month level, it went back to just my thumb to my elbow. Stayed like that for weeks. Finally, and where I am now, is buzzing in both hands and feet, up my legs. It's not normal, that I'm sure of.

That's what brought me to the forums.

How did you go numb?

PS: I had Vertigo, really bad, about a month before this happened, along with cog symptoms, balance issues, trip/falls, miss stairs, drop things that started last summer.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote