View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 12:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ooo.. that fibromyalgia sounds awful.. can't imagine ongoing pain. I just had the bad flu-like pains the first 3 months. And such weakness..

I would think I was tons better, then try walking the sidewalk to the mailbox. When I got back, I'd be so weak the rest of the day. Then, as I was improving, I would drive 5 blocks to the grocery store, walk inside and get a loaf of bread (real close to the checkout) and after I got home, I had to be in bed at least for a day. CRAZY stuff.

After several years, besides rejection, I could have an episode of low-grade fever and fatigue come on, and I would be wondering, "What happened???" -- and then I would realize that I had been eating peanut for several days in a row.

L-Lysine is an amino acid. And there is another amino acid found in large quantities in nuts -- and it depresses L-Lysine in the body. Taking lots of L-Lysine (up to 36 tablets a day) would bring me out of a relapse.

For years, I kept up a minimal dose of 8 tablets a day.. then 4. These viral things that keep attacking my body (even crops of warts that all pop up at once and have to be removed). It's getting old.

Canary in the mines, eh?? I always have tried to avoid airborne chemicals. Never ANY insecticides, even when I live in apartments. Not that I eat healthy, but at least I'm not breathing many bad things.

I am so surprised about the air conditioner stuff. Was that one of those big on the roof things or something? I know about freon, but I'm uncertain what else they may contain... but so many of you getting illnesses, it sure does sound like the tie-in factor.

Theresa
OneMoreTime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote