View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Back Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
No problems Michele it is possible for nerves to regenerate once whatever that has been damaging them has stopped, now that you have your blood sugars under control it could possibly be the repairing process happening which can be confusing to the sufferer as you can get flaring of the very same symptoms as they try to heal, which is a slow process, i am nearly fully cured from my PN these days which was caused by Pre/diabetes & low b12, but it has taken approx 5 years to get to the stage i am now.
good luck with yours,
Brian
OK.... Brian, I am going to take this again and since I will be going to pain management next week, maybe I can tolerate the pain until then.

I am so happy for you that you are almost cured from PN. You are an inspiration to me. Did you just have pain, or did you have other symptoms? How long did you have PN? I started having problems last August and in Sept. I had a punch biopsy and found out in October my result. It's made me angry, depressed and mad about myself that I did this to me. I still have not accepted that I did this to myself.

Anyways thanks again for sending me that information. Anything that can help me and improve my way of living I will do. Have a wonderful weekend.

Michele
Cowcntry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote