View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sheena -

I am trying very hard to listen to the things that Snoopy and Cherie say.

Of course, as we read - everyone's course with MS is very different - and there is no way to predict it.

I have my moments when I want to wave the white flag - but all in all - I walk around telling off the doctor (in my head) - and have no plans of "following" his idea that my MS path is progressive or aggressive. He can't know 100% - no one can - he can know some things from my symptoms and how I present - but I'm fighting this head-on and not laying down and taking it. I trust my doctor and his experience - but I also need to fight - and he knows I'm coming from that stance - and he is standing with me.

Of course - in 10 mins I will probably change my mind and feel despair again. LOL.

I go moment to moment - and dont even know what that means most of the time.....kinda hard to fight this and think about the future when you're in a "flare up" for 8 weeks now. Hard to think that you might go into remission when it's been 8 weeks - but it happens. Would love to feel the right side of my face again.

~Keri

RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote