View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Please don't misunderstand me Michele, the last thing i would want to do is to cause you any discomfort, if something was aggravating my nerves or it didn't agree with me for whatever reason, i wouldn't take it myself, know matter what anyone else had said or recommended, we are not always the same in our reactions to chemicals, it's solely an individual choice only.

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine were originally, severe burning all the time and even more painful when i tried to walk & electric like sharp stabbing feelings in both feet, which would happen at any given time.
I went undiagnosed for about 3 months, until i seen a second neuro that sent me off for proper testing ,a 3 hour glucose tolerance test and other blood work, which showed that i was in a pre/diabetic state [who knows for how long ] but i really owe my success to the original members here that pointed me in the right direction in the first place.

...and you have a great and hopefully painless weekend yourself.
all the best,
Brian
Brian, I have an appointment with an endo doctor soon and I am going to ask her about this supplement, in the meantime I am going to start again with this supplement. My sugars are under control and like I said, the pain management doctor is only 5 days away... thank goodness
You are right, everyone here has their own story and their own success.

Michele
Cowcntry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote