View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

All in one day i got called by Doctor Bethune office for an appointment March 31st for my follow up and then i got a call from Doctor Kerby's office to see her on March 11th. And i see my family Doctor March 20th. So i can't wait to see what there going to say or do to me i just hope they all have a plan so i don't have to wait any longer. My family Doctor was talking about sending me to a pain doctor to see if we can't find some other way of taking control of this pain with out all the heavy drugs and she also said she was putting in a request for a tub i am not sure if it is a hot or whirl pool tub and best of all she was asking for a tread mill so i can only pray i get something. They are also going a head with the LMR plan unless the Doctors put a stop to that which i would think they would a lest till they find some other drugs because everything i am on will i can hardly keep my eyes open and some days i am not even sure were i am. So i can't wait to see them i just hope they have some answers and good ones none of this **** will it could be this or that and what ever they come up with it better be because of my job clear cut i just don't wont to have to fight with comp any more. I should find out one way or the other if Bethune is going to go head with my left side i can't see it my self because the right side hasn't changed. Since the surgery back in Aug any way i have to sign off i can't keep my eyes open any longer i will let you all know what the doctors have to say bye for now.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johannakat (02-23-2008)