View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 04:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyandy420 View Post
What took me so long? Well I've been going thru tests. I dont know what I have. My neuro says since my MRI and SSEP is normal that it is not MS. Well I know how MS can be very deceiving. So I hang in limboland....LOL. I see that I have good company here.

I'm happy to see my fellow friends here

Hi Mindy, it's good to see you here, I wasn't sure how to point you in this direction so I'm glad someone wiser than I, did, or that you found your way on your own.

I think your use of the word deceiving is real appropriate, and the diagnostic process can also lead us on long and tortuous paths. I swear, the way some people have been treated while trying to find answers, it amazes me they stay as well, and as sane, as they do.

I think I am going to be the Queen Mum of Limboland... I was actually dxed w/ MS in 1979 based on criteria available at the time. Dx was taken back with my first clear MRI.

It has only been in the past 1 1/2 years that most actual tests have come back abnormal or positive for me. But, even with
5 Obands, abnormal VEPs, BAERs, SSEPs, and increasingly frequent and worsening episodes, yada, yada...with a clear mri ...it is no diagnosis and symptom treatment only. Time for new MRIs.

I can only hope that you, and GJ, don't have to wait a whole lot longer, at least relatively speaking, and that in the meantime you BOTH hang in there and keep looking for answers.

and apologies....I'm way too "talky" the past two days. Don't know
wha's up..

Again I'm glad to see you here.
sugarboo (02-23-2008)