View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I would be happy to do this but cannot see a way to do so. Delete is not an option in our edit menu or User CP menu. I am sorry that my attempt to help, educate and enlighten has produced such controversy.

I PM'd wannabe to try and deal with the comments behind the scenes but apparently a Private Message does not mean "Private" here since much of what I said got placed here on the forum. I am not here as an "expert" on MS but as a person living with the illness for nearly 30 years. During that time, I've collected a lot of information. Initially some of that came from brochures and pamphlets. That information, by the guidelines stated in this thread, could not be posted here as there is not an individual author name to credit.

I think the greater evil here is not giving accurate information without giving detailed specifics of who compiled the information. The greater evil is the breaking of a confidence in private messaging and taking private information a person was given in confidence and dumping it on a public forum for all to see. Then having others jump in without knowing the facts or background behind the information that had been privately obtained and turn the whole thing into something that was never meant to be. I feel I have been treated wrongly. I will never trust wannabe again with anything personal.

Now... if anyone knows how to delete this thread so we can start over, I'm listening.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote