View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 09:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default full body pain

Doody and others
Yes - I have widespread FM pain: face , neck, full back, knees, feet, hands, arms. I just ache all over. I can't say it feels like the flu because I never had the flu. I get trigger point injections weekly but they vary in their effectiveness. Sometimes minimal to no relief. I take no pain meds as I am polymorphic(don't metabolize pain meds). Only take xanex and seroquel to sleep. I like the epsom salt idea but I cannot get in and out of the tub - too much back pain to bend over, etc.
I've tried every modality for relief - all have made me worse. (acupuncture, cold laser, etc.). Also, see a naturopathic dr.
I checked out your petfinder web site. Neat. I adopt all my dogs from the local shelter. I love my latest dog. He was 5 yrs. old when we got him. He is a calm, loving mixed lab. Came fully trained: sits, speaks, etc. Nice to see another animal lover in the group.
Oh -this suffering is so bad this morning. I just hate it because I can't even walk the dog. I haven't walked even a block now in about 5 years because of FM and meralgia paresthetica.
Sorry to go on - bad day!
Sydney
Sydney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote