View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Fotios..
I really don't know what to say..actually there is alot I wish I could say over at the old braintalk..but we are not allowed to discuss bannings there...
To me personally ..I feel it would be more appropriate..to talk about an incidence ...where an incident occured..but if we are not allowed to ...then I do understand the frustratiion of members needs to vent elsewhere..
I left and posted a response at old Braintalk the first time ..in protest to this incidence...(the second time it was for other reasons my computer failed and alot of very unfortunate events occured afterwards)...
But, the way I look at it is there are very good people over there as well..
JL is very busy and I just don't know if he has the time to look at things as closely as he did years ago..
I do thank him for alot of things.. for one...without old braintalk I would have never met any of you guys..without you guys I would have been lost and more than likely my husband would not be here..
So for that reason I choose to post on both forums..but if the kitchen gets to hot for me to handle at times..I need to leave for awhile..before I type something I'm surely going to regret..
Moderators anywhere are just human..they sometimes make mistakes..but I do feel on the whole they try there best..the question is how are forums going to handle things when members do feel as if a mistake has been made..or a moderater only saw part of the picture,..
The answer at this forum is clear...the answer at old braintalk remains to be seen..
But, bottomline wherever I go..I'm a guest..and although I have my own sense of fairness..everyone is entitled to their own as well.. we are all different people..ultimately it is the administrators sense of fairnesss that does and should prevail...as the site belongs to them..
I don't want to come here to bash old braintalk..there are alot of people I care about over there...I just want to make sure I am clear on the rules anywhere I go..if I can't agree with them or how they are enforced ..I need to leave at least for awhile...until I feel I can comply .so far at this site here..I do not perceive any potential problems in that area...Lisa

Last edited by lisag; 10-08-2006 at 01:30 PM.
lisag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote