View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebsa View Post
my apologies about not breaking the paragraphs up- i have been having to use voice recognition software as my hands have been spasming too much when i try to type- i am still getting used to it and did not really consider formatting as i would when i typed the usual way

i will try to make sure i make things clearer in future
That's ok. I've played around with the voice recognition software on my computer (for a school project in a desktop publishing class I took a few years ago) My computer's voice recognition program is kind of touchy...gets kind of aggravating to tell it to do something, and it either does something completely different, or it just sits there because it doesnt understand what I want.

Sometimes I'll type a huge paragraph too, and will forget to break it up before I post it...and then I'll have to edit the message and go back to hit the enter key a few times.

It just takes a little longer to read thru a large block of text sometimes because I'll get lost halfway thru it. End up reading one sentence over and over and cant find the next line for some reason.

If I dont give up like I've done on another forum where there's a person who posts huge blocks of text. Sometimes I'll put the text into my text-to-speech program and have the computer read it to me instead.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote