View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 12:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by momXseven View Post
I'm never very good at makeing my self clear in a post, It's not that these things come for only a few days over the past few month.

The waist issues only happened a few days in a row (been going on 3 or so years, and has happened maybe a dozen time or so) most of the time and it's never a blotting things. I just can't handle anything at my waste touching my skin.
The itching thing is just my thighs when my legs are numb and than not every time my legs go numb, just if the jeans are snug on my thighs.

What's been going on for months (everyday) is that I can't wear a bra hardly any more. The straps on my shoulders hurt (I'm pretty sure this is the fibro, remember I DO believe I do have fibro, I don't think I was miss-DX on this one - I have most of the tender points at every check up) but the back band gets me too. This just started up a few months before I started having the numbness from that point in my back and down and odd pain in my back.
I have tried wearing the strap really loss and have tried pulling the back of the strap very low on my back and it didn't help, I just can't handle having anything snug across my back right now.

The one thing I always point out to Dr.'s and nurses that want me to "rate my pain" on the scale of 1 to 10, is that my level of pain is so different from most. I tell them I have given birth to 7 children and have made it to 10cm dilated with no meds and still been joking around and laughing at that point.

There is no doubt there is something going on, Julie.

This is not my experience with neuropathic pain though and if it pans out to be MS, you'll unfortunately know what I mean if/when that symptom gets you . . . I too have an extremely high tolerance to pain.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (02-24-2008)