View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree with everyone here that I need more education and I am working hard on it. I have taken all advise and links I have found in the last short time.

Lady - you make highly educated and excellent points. I also feel, after my neuro's comments, that they are doing just as you have stated. I went back and looked for the comment I thought I saw ref. HIV. I didn't find it so maybe my mind is playing tricks. I have noticed a little of that, but I know 100% he did say 2 due to HIV and herp. Since, I am HPV I even had to state such at that time. But, he did not force me to select Ty. So, I guess I can give the jerk a little slack.

Erin - I just don't feel that I have anytime to waist. I must be aggressive and work as fast as possible. I read a little of Estriol early yest and it does look very good. It may well be my 1st choice after Ty. I was not given an option of this. Isn't it still in testing or atleast early sage? Unsure

I have made a decision and while I have and will continue to research more, I'm going with Tysabri. Why is sinple and I could never put it better than Red when she stated "I decided that I am not afraid of death - I am more afraid of living with big question mark over my head (or ticking time bomb - that doesn't have a timer - and I don't know when or even if it will ever go off) - that is how I'm beginning or trying to see the MS." That is the way I have always seen ms. I am a black and white person. For me there can be no grey. Now for me now there is nothing but grey. That is why MS is so hard to accept. I know it, I am coming to understand more of it, I will face it, I will fight it, but to accept it is impossible. This is just my personity type. Thank you and to all ~Sheena~

BTW - sorry for the typos and sp - my mind just is not like it was 1 mo ago. Pls excuse.
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sugarboo (02-24-2008)