Thread: Wonder #70
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

OMG I wonder at how cute Hooper is! What an adorable face!

I wonder at what an awesome place Best Friends is! I wonder if BJ is sponsoring a pet or if she is adopting one and taking him home.

Yes, I wonder too at how excited both my daughter and I are and hope and pray the weather holds out next weekend.

I wonder if I can tell BJ that I'm sure Alffe would never be mad at us! We're just too darned cute and sweet.

I wonder why I forgot the Dachsunds for Dummies book at my daughter's house. She gave it to me to look it over. We were laughing because I told her that they are so much like hot water bottles in the bed under the covers! And the book says exactly that, and that is why doxie lovers fall in love with them, LOL.

I wonder at how funny granddoody was last night when he just wouldn't go to sleep. I heard noises and went in to check. He was in the corner of his bed and had ripped up a new book I brought him. I said, "Are you mad at grandma?" He said, "No grandma." I said, "Why did you rip up the book!?" He said....."because." LOLOL!

I wonder at how exasperating it can be when they suddenly start saying over and over... "What's that? What's that? What's that?"

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BJ (02-25-2008)