Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink Well...

I didn't know this was here... being the introvert, and not too terribly social
person that I am!

So I will say...Yes.
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series is just excellent. My husband and I have read them all now. They are simple and wonderful.

Right now I am devouring Jonathan Kellerman's books. Luckily our library has most of them.
His main character is Dr. Alex Delaware..psychologist...who gets involved with his best friend, Milo... a police detective, into many complex situations, that are carefully explored psychologically, and in the end solved. Kellerman has a very nice style... he does not over write and make horrible things more horrible.
It is a rather gentle way of rousting evil. There is mystery, and human interest all blended together, and done with intelligent style.

I don't know if any Elizabeth George fans are reading here. That is my next stop, her new book.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote