View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 08:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcitron View Post
What I hate about this "condition", if we want to be night about it, is that good day bad day thing. My right hand is getting slower now, way more so than the left, and this drives me bonkers because on the good days, everything will fall into place like there wasn't anything wrong, then the next day comes and nothing works with complete finger confusion, stiffness, and other issues.
I don't really have the on/offs, probably because Azilect is all I'm taking. So, one handed piano and slow strumming on the G-tar it is then. My left hand doesn't do squat on the piano. I'm thinking of trying Neupro even though Requip affected me like some sort of psychedelic.

It's funny you both are in IT. Up until May 2007, I supported local small business networks, mostly IT janitorial stuff. In May I was hired by one of my customers as a photo retoucher using photoshop. One handed with a graphic pad and stylus. The pay sucks but the job is pretty relaxing, and my left gets to do want it wants - stay clinched or shaking in my lap

Robert
rd42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote