View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 01:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Fotios..if we can't change the rules in one place we can meet at another like here where our "collective" voices are heard on some issues that are more open to discussion...
I don't know what to do ... if people are afraid to speakout..and I understand the dilemas faced on other sites regarding this matter..spaekout and risk being banned..
I'm pretty darn vocal..but I still feel as though I'm walking a tightrope discussing this matter there... I also don't want my voice to be the only one that is heard..it not all about me..
But,bashing a forum to me is just not productive either..I mean there are alot of caring people on various forums.and many have done alot of good as well...is the answer to just pack our bags and leave ...for me its not..its a cooling off period I need...for others it may be their own personal solution..as everyone sees things differently..
I don't have all the answers..just for now.. I'd like to try to post at both places because there are people I care about here and there...Lisa

Last edited by lisag; 10-08-2006 at 02:30 PM.
lisag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote