Thread: Still Wondering
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Still Wondering

I still wonder how I found this miraculous site.

I wonder if Doody knows how blessed she is that she actually can bring herself to going to a rescue dog mission. I could never do that as I would bring them all home! I think I can sit in my car and send my little one's in to pick one and then bring their choice home.

I wonder if BP can open a window for sunshine and fresh air (if there is any sun there (where?) as there's not much here!) I feel so much better when the sun is shining.

I wonder is Alffe knows she is like an icon to me? She never fails to miss a beat and replys to everyone's post. That's how I became so attached to this site.

I wonder if wren still knows I keep her in my thoughts all day, every day?

I wonder where Abbie lives as she is still dealing with snow and we have none here?

I also wonder about everyone else, but have this HUGE memory block with names that I can't remember them all.

And yes, I am too wondering where David is.............................

I also wonder if my children realize that their mom is working so hard to keep them happy. Today we spent all morning at a dog racing, jumping competition and then went on to "kids fest" an all day event dedicated to their enjoyment. I am exhausted and am winding down for bed!

I give my love to you all. Thank you for being there!
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-25-2008), Doody (02-25-2008), Wren (02-25-2008)