View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 10:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmogirl View Post
I didn't think anyone could get a laser for home use. They are dangerous at therapeutic strengths? Also, what is causing your pain? I don't know if I read carefully enough, but it seemed like I never saw a posting saying what is wrong with you.
I'm a firm believer in getting a diagnosis before I treat.
It's also true that when they go out and x-ray backs at random, they find enough slipped discs and stenosis to cause major symptoms in 50% of adults, but much much less than 50% have symptoms(problems). It's also true that NOT treating some problems can cause other, chronic problems.
Just a reminder
Jane
(P.S. I've been eating natural foods (including steak) and almost 100% whole only grains since 1965 and think many 'alternative' therapies are great)
Yea lasers are dangerous if you get one be carful. Your right I may not have posted it or posted in a few pages back so here is what I got:
T-2, T3 hereation
T3, T4 herneation
L5-S1 herneation
Some kind of undianosed ligament damage in my neck which cause me great pain. I got this all in the military so the VA has me covered.

I'm 24 years old 170lb's and very healthy otherwise. I also have a wife and kid who are very supportive and I study acupuncture and oriental medicine.
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote