View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 10:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Feb 24-March 1, 2008

Hi Everyone..I cant wait for this weather to break..Ive had enough of winter..We have a couple of inches of snow and ice on the ground from a couple of days ago..It snowed, then freezing rain, then changed to all rain..I had to got to a wake Friday night in that crappy weather, but the roads were in decent shape because it had turned to rain..All except for one place..To get to Fall River Ma, you have to cross a bridge that spans the bay, and unbeknownst to me, the steel from the ridge, and the cement deck was a solid sheet of ice, and there was an accident on the top of the bridge..I was moving with traffic at about 50 mph, and when I hit the brakes to slow down cuz the traffic had stopped, my truck kept on going..Its a good thing I wasnt close to the car in front of me..Luckily I was able to stop in time

I am going to meet Mrs Lonnie Ali on Wednesday morning with the R.I. APDA board..Like an idiot, I thought it was today, and got up early, and put on my Sunday best and headed out to Providence, and when I got there I was wondering where everyone was.. ..Come to find out it is on the 27th, and not on the 24th..For some reason the 24th stuck in my head..Oh well!

How was your week?