Thread: insideout
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

thank you both . corky you know how hard it is to get people to understand this . I go to a writing group once a month the group part is fine but after everyone goes for a bite to eat and gosh I am still trying to get over the eating thing.
food just isnt my bag everyone will be sitting around feasting on yummies and I argghh the inside of my mouth just . It is just diffrent for me. everyone will be asking what is the matter and I am tired of trying to explaine myself. I dislike the pitty and dislike the fact no one really gets it. I have to use face cover when it is breezy or windy out a bandana usualy I look like a bank robber...I like plastic over metal silver wear I hate using a fork I need a straw to drink as glass or temp of liquid on my lip starts my flare ups... ects but i look normal ...you know corky.... I just stick out and usualy do not join in on that part of things. but I have made a dear dear close friend at the group. I think God sent her . she has helped me so so much . and because of her I was able to write this poem. I have much gratitude when i hear that someone else likes it understands it. though i wish no one ever had or has to experience this, I know that others do. and so this poems is FOR ALL OF US . Even those who do not have T.N. for everyone who has pain invisible to the eye . my heart felt thanks .
Peace and Love
Tina...BMW/Burntmarshmallow
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote