View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 12:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Treatment options in Canada?

Hi,

I am new here and am just wondering if anyone else here is from Canada and if anyone knows of a good place in Canada (especially Ontario) to go for diagnosis and treatment (non-surgical) for TOS? I am living in Peterborough, Ontario, but am willing to travel to Toronto, or even beyond, to see the right person... what can I say... I'm desperate!!! I am especially interested in hearing about any osteopaths or chiropractors in Ontario who are good at treating this often misunderstood condition! I have not gotten very far with physiotherapy and massage at this point (although I could try a different physiotherapist if anyone has any specific suggestions), and I don't think picking up a phone book and calling a bunch of places at random would get me too far, so, although usually very private about my health (I haven't even told some of my friends about what I'm going through), I am reaching out to y'all! Thanks so much for any help or suggestions you can provide! (I can be emailed privately at checkitout_86@yahoo.ca as well)

Wishing everyone improved health and happiness,

Kat
Kat_1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote