View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 09:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There hasn't been a way to delete an entire thread on BrainTalk without asking a moderator. In this situation at BrainTalk2, that would mean contacting the board administrator.

I have just contacted Paul Jones to ask permission to quote the page of his Website. I have assured him that he would be given credit for the material and if he wants, there would be a link to his Website as well.

There was an e-mail address for him on his Website. If I get no reply after a day or two, may I suggest that somebody post the material in a new thread, using the QUOTE tags at the top of the message window and give the URL and name of his Website.

Permission might be forthcoming at a later date, and if it is, whoever posts the thread can update it with a note that it is being quoted with permission.

I'll be happy to do this on Cherie's behalf, and I'll give Cherie full credit for the idea, which is due her as she is the one who saved the material and had the idea of posting it here.

Many people with MS are starting up their own Webpages and/or message boards. I do feel strongly that our words, which some of us find difficult to think up and type, should be recognized as ours.

Last edited by agate; 08-31-2006 at 10:40 AM.
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote