Thread: MG or NOT
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 03:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb MG or NOT

The doctors say that I have MG but for some reason I cant get it through my thick skull, I keep looking up my symptoms , anything that will give me a clue that I may have something else weather it be allergies or whatever ,the only thing that I know for sure is that my arms get tired after just folding a few towels ,there are times when my eyes make me look like I have not slept in days, cant keep them open ,and im not really tired, I have swallowing problems I now have a feeding tube , and yet I still look for something else thats wrong with me maybe anemia or something so simple that the doctors are just missing it and it will all go away I guess im just crazy . I have taken 2 tensilon test one was positive and one was negative , I have taken a CT scan for thymoma and that was negative for antibodies had emg and all my doctor said is that it showed that I have a muscle disease I take synthroid so I thought that maybe my thyroid was off but it is controlled with meds according to the blood test so I am either crazy or in denial and I either have MG or I don’t
littlewish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote