View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 04:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Painful

I have had several injection and also the electro where they electro your nerves. Very painful..After the injections I thought that I would do better. The pain in my back my legs, feet it was too much to take. They injections only lasted a few days not worth the money or pain. The nerve block did not work at all and now have side effects of the nerver block. I have never had pain in my legs, hips, thighs, feet so bad until I had all of the series of shots and the nerve block. Now I go see a neurosurgeon on Friday for surgery.

sl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailavia View Post
I am set up for one at a Spine Center/Pain Managent Place the 22 June. I have severe pain in my right thigh, and was referred by rheumatologist. Sounds like you can only have one series a year, may or may not help, but may provide permanent relief? Doctor said (he is an anethesiologist) if it doesn't work they will try other things.

I'm kind of worried about side effects and wondering if anyone got relief and if not what is next? I have herniated disks he is thinking causing nerve root problems. He said my mri didn't even look that bad but this pain is awful.

I have fibro and have ultram and zanaflex, he didn't want to give me anything elst for now so as not to mask the pain before the shot.
slinks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote