View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can give Kell hugs as well.

I wonder if Kell would want to know I suffer from a lot of the same physical ailments as she does! Rotater cuff surgery last year (Shoulder was a mess as the rotator cuff tore badly. UGH, the recovery!), horrible tailbone pain, herniations and bulges in the same parts of the spine, fibro and arthritis. Add to that a few others; ulcerative colitis, chronic myofascia pain (and I mean chronic, daily). And on and on, lol.

I wonder that I sat here and went "AWWWWWWWWWWW" at that picture! Those kittens!!!!! I LOVE KITTENS! I love animals!

I wonder if Kell would like to see a few photos of my cats... (Chewie is a polydactyl! He has 6 toes on each front paw and 7 on each back paw...and each paw has 2 pads on them!) some of my photos

I wonder at how much fun Granddoody was last night and today. Grandmas babysat while mommy and daddy had a belated anniversary night at a nice hotel with dinner and stuff...

I wonder at how excited I am at the fast approaching vacation...1 more week of work and gone for 2 weeks...

I wonder that a few of us will probably not be posting much during that time!...

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote