View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Question About Abdominal Pain

I'm sure this may not belong in the forum, but I have a concern tonight and wonder if anyone of you would have an idea about it. My daughter is 15 weeks pregnant. She has been having what she has thought is cramps in her lower left abdominal area. Not all the time, just off and on. It feels kinda like period cramps used to for her. When she presses on the spot (always same place) it gives her relief. Today on the way home from her doctor appt (of course it always happens after you've seen the dr), it starts hurting again and she discovered there is a lump in the same location. I can actually feel it. She called the dr on call at the hospital, he wants her to wait and call her dr tomorrow and doesn't feel it's an emergency. We are assuming he knew what he was talking about. But it certainly is a worry. I"m just curious if anyone has a thought of what it might be, or do you know a good website that might give some possible answers. Some of you are SO SMART about so many things.

Thanks so much!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote