View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 06:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink the real deal on my rispirodal (which isn't spelled correctly)

i can say it does seem to help calm the tantrums and the feelings of utter confusion. i like how it slows the feelings of confusion and helps me relate my words a little better because of that. but i have been on it for around 3 months or 2 months.

i do know i have gained 50 pounds, but it is okay cause i use to weigh 175 and i am 6 foot 2 or 3ish so i needed to fill in a little, but now i have to get new jeans cause of my fat bottom and tire rounded hips darn it. but now i weight 225ish and i have been remembering to eat more with resiprodal! seems it helps in a multitude of ways, and i know my wife tells me she has seen a big difference. and if i have a temper or an issue it seems to pass faster with less things to upset myself and or my wife.

seems i would like to know if anyone has had long term tollerance issues. seems over the last few weeks i have had more times of confusion and having an argument. i was wondering if i should shift my perscription soon to a comparable antiphsycotic. i heard something about albify on the braintalk 1. i wonder if i could flop between the two? plus albify doesn't have a high weight gain side effect i think? i wonder if a tolerance can be built up in 2 or 3 months? maybe i should get my dosage adjusted. right now it is at 2 mg or 2 of what ever measurement or unit. maybe a 2.5 or 3 would be a good idea if i am building up a tolerance. but i know it does make me tired throughtout the day too so i don't think i want more weight gain and more tiredness?

oh well i think that is my ramble for now, i have to go jump in the shower now.
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote