View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need some guidance

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and so glad I found it so I can talk and get some support. At the end of November I started to see double vision. At first I thought it was just to much stress at work and trying to keep up with daily acitivies. Then I started to get headaches and not feeling myself. Very tired not able to concentrate and wanted to sleep allot! In January I started to get anxiety attacks and just feeling down and crying for no reason. Work was getting to me and just did not want to leave my house anymore. Went to the doctor (eye doctor) and told him my symptoms. He decided to test me for MG. Blood results came back negative. Then went to see a neurologist and had anther blood test, MRI on my brain and chest. Everything looks good. After seeing him for a month he "thinks" I have MG and wanted to start me on medication, but I refused until I get actual black and white results that I have this. I decided to see a nutrientist and started on herbs for thyroid and adrenal gland. Feel so much better! I don't feel tired but still have the double vision. Waiting to get an EMG to see what that will say. It's been a month now where doctors are not sure what is going on with me and I'm still trying to research this on my own. I'm only 32 years old and feel that I'm falling apart. ;o(
patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote