View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 06:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi,
I am photosensitive but the chatroom itself doesnt bother me unless I sit and stare at the screen. The little icons/avatars in there that can be used do bother me tho if they are the moving ones, for example there is one where a ball or something rolls across the screen and back, and another that is, I think, a colored globe that spins. Those are just a couple I can think of.
I wont have a seizure instantly if they appear, and I certainly dont sit and stare at them, but they do bother me enough that I cant read what is written anywhere near them.
You can clear the screen by hitting /clear if moving stuff is posted that is bothering you instead of just waiting for it to disappear on its own.

I also have a hard time with everyone using different colors for their fonts, so I set my font to white (the background is blue) and checked the box that says "show everyones text as your color" or something to that effect.. and I dont have to worry about it.
Chat can be a fun way to get to know people, it would be nice to see a few people there.

Pam
pam* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote