View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 08:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not doubting at all, sadly

I'm sorry - I guess I should've been more clear -

I don't have "true" doubts - maybe I was being more sarcastic or grim than anything. I know my dx is correct. Yes, I've had 2nd and 3rd opinion. My neuro laughed when I first asked about the LP - he was like why in the heck would I want that! I know there is no need for that whatsoever. I think I was just mulling over - Gee, wouldnt it be nice if that could disconfirm this for me?! I know it doesnt even work that way anyhow.

I know that the Dawsons Fingers that they saw was basically the neon sign flashing on my MRI that said "MS: Vacancy here" that allowed the dx to be made so quickly and easily....thus, no doubts here or there or anywhere. Green eggs and ham said Sam I am.

I was just curious how many had similar experiences where the MRI was so glaring like that - b/c even tho many people have posted that they have positive MRI results with many lesions - they are technically still in limbo - which is what got me thinking, "huh?" - and then I remembered about the Dawsons Fingers thing....how it takes more than just holes in the brain.

My friends have been teasing me - that I can't just do things normally - everything has to be over-the-top, over achiever that I am.... even with MS - can't be simple about it.... nah, nope.... I have to have too many lesions to count, they have to be bigger than the usual few mms (mine are over 1.5cms)....dx within 2 hrs, dr thinks its one of the rarer rapidly progressing forms, blah blah blah...etc etc etc. Yep, that's me. Have to be different. LOL

Hey, at least I'm consistent, even with my MS!

~Keri

RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote