View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

"3-- has my new crystal ball that I experimented with, and a wolf print sculpture I made on vacation several years ago, from the casts I took made by the wolf clan that lived on our other island. I'd go over there in a boat after a rain, and see if there were good tracks. If so I made casts of them, then reversed the cast with a new casting to get the negative effect"
------------------------------------------------------------------
wolfs mrsd so awesome that is one of my "to do's" before I die see and hear wolfs in the natural habitat . I collect rocks but they are just lined on my shelfs and atop my desk and comp. I went to a mine last summer in the carolinas and dug, panned for gems stones. and when I was in virginia went "creeking" and I found like 6 OR 7 perfectly heart shaped stones/rocks.. funny it was virginia Virginia is for lovers and I find hearts shaped rocks in the creek there . I also got some ruby and quarts and stuff. I have a huge peice of fools gold too. rocks are great to find and keep as most of the time they are like free tokens to remeber your adventure. love your work
Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-26-2008)